An approximate 80 percent of all non-referral-based dental leading companies start with large search engines. Since the fact is that Google, Yahoo and Bing have replaced the phone book in the dental office, it is important to try new advertising campaigns that spend much of the resources on tactics that include internet marketing.
If you employ a marketing firm or want to deal with advertising on your own, learning the basics about digital marketing for dentists is a fine place to begin. First and foremost, it is worth remembering that there are several strategies to marketing, and you must determine the ones that would be most successful, and then commit to them.
Here are three main ways to improve your online dental marketing efforts:
Have a fantastic dental site for your practice
When it comes to internet marketing for dentist it all starts with your webpage. Many times, prospective clients can easily move away from a website page if they find it obsolete, unappealing, difficult to use or poorly built. Your site should be easy and simple to track.
When sites are well built, they will be constructed in such a way that clients can easily access the information they are searching for. In short, make sure that the following is clearly displayed and easily accessible on your website:
- Fast links to your contact details, schedules, and directions to your office (s)
- The choice to make consultations on the web page
- Clarified detail on the services you provide
- Clarified details on what insurance, carrier/payment plans you are dealing with
- A forum for patients to write reviews and for prospective patients to read reviews
- Links to Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
- Access your blog (for which we recommend that you write content at least once a week)
Get the Most Social Media
Nowadays, it’s important for you to have a good presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+. A significant number of your future clients are using these social media networks, as should you.
What are you going to do for your social media channels? Here are a few excellent content suggestions to get you started:
- Fast (easy to see and access) link back to the website
- Personal testimonies that have been written by former and present patients about your practice
- Images before and after
- Special Deals
- Conversation on good dental health
- Reviews on various dental products, such as toothpaste, teeth whitening kits, etc.
Utilize PPC (Pay Per Click) Marketing
Since social media is one of the best ways to get your company noticed by a broad range of potential customers, subscribing to ads on these platforms can also be a useful strategy. There are several ways to host advertising via Twitter, Google+ for Business, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Of course, you can also use PPC to pay for advertisements that appear directly on the results pages of the main search engine. Finding the best location for you can depend on a number of factors.